Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just Turned 4

On December 19th Alyssa turned 4 years old. Andelynn is getting so tired of Alyssa hanging on to everything that she does. We decided it's about time that Alyssa gets her own friends. So we did a birthday party with her friends from school. Alyssa wanted an all girl party except her friend Jace. All girls and one boy. Some day he will realize how lucky he is.

Birthday Girl

party at chuck E cheese

This is the cake Alyssa asked for and of course it had to be blue, her favorite color.
It is not my best or worst cake. I made it during the middle of the night so I was dead tired while making it. So I was trying to get it over with so I could get some sleep. I ended up with 2 hours of sleep.
Notice all the blue and white flowers, Andy even helped me make all those. What a good guy to help me make sugar flowers.

1 comment:

Jami Biorge said...

Shes getting so big. Youll have to tell her happy birthday.